About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
"Life isn't divided into genres. It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel."

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The right set of headphones


The right set really makes a world of difference when you're listening to your current favorite song. I have the iPod earphones, which for earphones, are pretty remarkable. However, I was sitting here dicking around on the computer and I decided to pull out my old headphones (that I usually only wear in the winter cuz my ears get ridiculously hot) and I was literally knocked sideways. The difference in sound is breathtaking. You can hear every little tiny nuance to a song and the echoes from the voices. It's spine-tingling....especially with the right song. And these headphones are...what's the term... noise-reducing so it's like in my own little heavenly bubble of music. You should see the ridiculous smile on my face.

No comments: