About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
"Life isn't divided into genres. It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel."

Monday, February 2, 2009

Junior Boys


New song obsession. (click on) The weird thing is, it's not really that spectacular of a song. It takes too long to build up and the beat sounds like something even I could create on Ableton. Buuuut, the chorus. It's the chorus that gets me. He sings in falsetto the entire song except for one tiny section of the chorus where he says"final taste before you're taken away" and I can just feel the intensity, the passion, the verve in just that one little line. And it's those three seconds that completely sold me on the whole song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this song, even without the chorus. very breathy song.