About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
"Life isn't divided into genres. It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Men I Adore in the News

This guy is.....AWESOME. Luis Soriano is a 36-year-old Colombian schoolteacher and for the past ten years, he has gathered up his two trusty donkeys (Alfa and Beto) and journeyed to remote villages to distribute his collection of 4,800 books. This "Biblioburro" is a truly quaint and innovative take on the traditional bookmobile. What's more he faces the dangers of heat exhaustion, not to mention the threat of Colombian bandit groups. This man is truly a modern-day hero.













As for these two, I would marry either one of them in a heartbeat. And for those of you who know me well, I'm so anti-marriage, I tend to get hives when people bring up the subject. Anywho, these two awesomely awesome dudes decided to trek around the US, correcting grammatical errors on public signs. 'Nuff said. I am enamored.

No comments: