About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
"Life isn't divided into genres. It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel."

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25 on 25


Happy Birthday to meeee! So I'm 25 today...my golden/lucky/special/whatever birthday. It's only 11am but I'm having a great day so far. Lots of birthday wishes from friends and coworkers and a good sushi dinner to look forward to tonight. But the cherry on my cupcake (or however the saying goes..) is The Little Mermaid musical that Irish is taking me to tonight. That's right. The Little Mermaid musical. Ariel and Flounder and the singing French chef...YES. I was terribly obsessed with the movie as a teeny tot so to see the musical will probably bring me to tears. Laugh all you like! I'll be starry eyed with joy.

1 comment:

mikeyt said...

you... are... old!