About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
"Life isn't divided into genres. It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel."

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Asian Yellow


AAAAAHAHHAHAH I really don't even need new dishes but I simply have to get these. Asian yellow!! Target marketing, what the hell were you thinking??

Check out these awesome comments from the Target site:

"please include this as a package deal with rice and cat. or an extra bonus gift of msg!!!!!"

"the subtle patterns on the dinnerware are beautiful. reminds me of my days in saigon with its lush rice fields. just before my neighbors and i were treated to that 20th century revolutionary product of napalm in all its glory. i can smell the burnt flesh mingling with rice fields aflame. makes me hungry"

aaaaahahahahah I can't stop laughing

No comments: